Friday, November 19, 2010

The one thing I am most passionate about...

I have a goal to be financially indenpendant [sic] and to be able to work when I want doing what I want. I would like to build a solid future for my daughter so that she has the financial resources to cope with whatever life can throw at her. Nonetheless I want to teach her to make it on her own. I would be prepared to do anything to protect those I love but hope that I never have to take a life to do so - I would think that would be a heavy burden to bear.



After nearly twenty months of trolling a wide range of dating websites, it was ^^this^^, written by one of my 'matches' in Australia, that prompted me to start this blog. After all, how often does an online dating profile include the contemplation of taking another human's life in defense of one's family?  With a 500 character limit, the my future life partner chose his words carefully. Nothing says like "Consider me!" like a proclamation of one's willingness to kill others.

Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but don't hate. This blog is not a forum for your free speech.